Friday, June 25, 2010

Mac at Smith

So.  First post.  Here is where I tell you why I'm writing this blog in the first place.  Honestly, there have been many times in my life that I've thought would be good to start a blog.  I had one when I was much younger, and I blogged last summer while I was in Rwanda (I tried to blog every day, and it worked for a while until I got really caught up in day-to-day things).

But now I just want to write what I want when I want.  I want people to be able to see what I'm thinking and have thoughtful, provoking discussions.  I want o share cool quotes that I find, photos that I stumble upon, pieces that I write, videos I take, things I hear walking down the street.  So that is what I will do.

I don't really expect anyone to read this, but I guess some people really like reading blogs, especially those with lots of photos, so I'll see what I can do.

I'll leave you with this wicked cool photo.  I haven't quite decided what I think it means yet, but it has something to do with seeing the world through another's eyes.

-Mac at Smith







1 comment:

  1. Have you figured out yet what you think this picture means? Obviously, everything has so many meanings, but.... <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete